Fusion Metallic Paint
Fusion Metallic Paint uses pure mica pigments to achieve a shimmer unlike any other paint on the market. It's perfect for adding sparkle and glamour to painting projects.
Make a statement in one of the nine elegant shades — dry brush accents, change knobs from brass to copper or paint an entire piece! Two convenient sizes for large or small projects and a self-leveling finish.
Use straight from the pot or mix with Tough Coat Sealer, Glaze or Fusion Mineral Paint for a more subtle look. Available in two sizes.
- Bronze - A deep, rich shade similar to patina-ed gold
- Brushed Steel - Create a faux-metal look or add silver highlights
- Champagne - A hint of rose gold and old Hollywood glamour
- Champagne Gold - A soft, subtle gold
- Copper - On-trend deep burnt sienna — our best-seller
- Pale Gold - For a stunning, clear gold finish
- Pearl - Near-white glamorous iridescent sheen
- Rose Gold - On-trend pink meets rich gold
- Vintage Gold - A rich mid-tone gold for extra punch
Metallics are fairly transparent, to improve coverage first apply one coat of paint that is similar in color, using a high-quality synthetic brush like a Staalmester.
Pearl > Raw Silk
Champagne > Champlain
Copper > Mustard or Tuscan Orange
Bronze > Lichen or Bedford
Brushed Steel > Little Lamb
Pale Gold > Buttermilk Cream
Did you know about these awesome products?