Outdoor Defense Oil
A perfect outdoor wood treatment oil that provides a great Non-Toxic way to finish your outdoor projects! This oil is made with 100% Pure Tung Oil, Pine Oil, and Zinc. Use it as a raised garden bed, deck, or pergola wood finish or on concrete, stone or any absorbent material for outdoor finishing.
Outdoor Defense Oil is a great Non-Toxic way to finish your outdoor projects. It’s made with 100% Pure Tung Oil, Pine Oil, and Zinc. We all know about Zinc in sunburn skincare products. The zinc helps to keep mold and mildew as well as act as a UV inhibitor. Use as an outdoor wood finish or on concrete, stone, and any absorbent material. This also works great as a cedar garden bed oil and it provides deck protection. Generally, 2 to 4 coats give moderate protection. More coats only if the wood will accept it. The Outdoor Defense Oil can build on a surface and may not be super smooth to the touch, but this will only happen if the oil is over-applied. Will provide a matte finish. Do not apply directly under the hot sun, as the oil will polymerize very fast and leave a frosty, rubbery surface. It does not need to be thinned with a solvent . Ready to be used right from the bottle! Hang rags outside separately to dry before disposing of.
There are so many uses for Outdoor Defense Oil. Here are a few, but the applications are really endless!
- Raised Garden Beds
- Wooden Adirondack chairs
- Log Pine Furniture
- Front Porches
- Concrete Patio
- Park Benches
- Wooden Storage Sheds
- Over Real Milk Paint®
- 32 oz. covers 100 sq. feet
- Shake well before use
- Environmentally friendly oil that provides a warm glow to your outdoor furniture, concrete, stone, brick, wood, exteriors, deck protection, siding….and well you name it.
- Can be mixed with any other of our Tung Oil Products (i.e. Pure Tung Oil, Dark Tung Oil, Dark Half, Half & Half)
- Use ventilation until the solvent is evaporated from the finish, about 2-4 hours
- NOTE: Not for use over oil based sealer type stains or other finishes. Store in a moderate temperature.
- Hang rags separately outside to dry before disposing of.